Thursday, July 21, 2011

SWAN SONG

Had the most amazing time photographing this beautiful swan for a hospitality client based in London.
I couldn't get over how quiet and tame and cooperative she was. I do not like to stress animals and so I am always careful to make sure they are chosen for their easy going temperament and handled properly on set.





As you can see she didn't mind being touched and was even happier with the wading pool we provided for her just off set. I can't wait to see the finished product.  I think it will be a beautiful campaign.


all images © Barbara O'Brien PhotographyBarbara O'Brien Photography is located at White Robin Farm in the beautiful rolling hills of western Wisconsin. Images are available for reproduction. Please e-mail or call with intended usage, size of print run, distribution. Barbara O'Brien Photography 612 812 8788 cell 715 448 3456 home barbara@barbaraobrienphoto.com

No comments: