Saturday, February 11, 2012

Girl and Corgi Dog From my Last Open Call Audition

I held an open call audition in last month in Minneapolis, Minnesota. People who live in the area and can bring their dogs to be photographed and tested on the set to see if they like the experience well enough to become animal actor through my agency,  The Animal Connection. I photographed over 50 dogs that day, some of whom will grace this blog in later posts and some who will surely go on to be featured in ads for companies like Target and Purina and the like.

When a young girl accompanied by father brought in a wonderful little Corgi named Ziggy I took one look at her stylish jeans and Converse tennies I just knew I had to get a shot them together.


 I love how she is just starting to walk and he is standing still entranced by something off set.

Here is another shot so you can see just how darn cute he is!










all images © Barbara O'Brien Photography We are located in the beautiful rolling hills of western Wisconsin but have camera and will travel. Images are available for reproduction. Please e-mail or call with intended usage, size of print run, distribution. Barbara O'Brien Photography 612 812 8788 cell 715 448 3456 home barbara@barbaraobrienphoto.com

No comments: